Fruit chocolate cake
all-purpose flour 2 cups
cacao powder ½ cup
baking powder 2 teaspoons
salt ¼ teaspoon
butter ¼ cup
oil ½ cup
sugar 1 ½ cups
milk 2/3 cup
banana or apple or a mixture 1
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celcius.
2. Mix the flour, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt in a separate plate.
3. In a bowl, stir the butter, oil, and sugar until they get creamy.
4. Add the eggs one by one and then the milk.
5. Add the flour mixture little by little while sprinkle over the batter.
6. Finally, add the fruit and bit until they get completely combined.
7. Bake it on the oven for 45-55 minutes ( check with the fork test ;) ).
8. Let it cool and then cover with your favorite topping.